What is the Name of the Shape of a drop of water, or similar fluid,
resting on a surface, that it doesn't wet, in a gravitational field?

This situation is analgous to a meniscus in a capillary tube. It is termed a sessile drop in fluid mechanics.

The name I seek to recall may be from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or perhaps even Architecture. A web search will return a British guy trying to name it for himself about 5 years ago... I'm seeking an earlier reference, and just a generic term, such as catenary.